Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 5

Proverbs 21:5 - The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, but those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.


Here I am at the close of day 5, and I feel good!  Not only did I get rest, but I accomplished a lot.

Instead of completely turning my day over to working out and letting so much else slide, I decided to let my day take on double duty and let some chores be my workout.  And what a workout it was!

Because of an extended illness last year, I had to let my garden suffer. So this year, I have to get it back into some semblance of...well, anything's better than what it was before.

For the last couple of days, I've been mowing, raking, weeding, sowing, etc.  And today was just part two of the process of preparing the lawn and garden for, what I hope will be, a beautiful return.

My arms, hips, feet, and sweat glands got a great workout today after just 20 minutes, but I still kept going for another 20 minutes.  I had to get back into bed after an allergy attack, but I can still look back on my day, and my lawn and garden, with a smile and satisfaction, and feel great about the results.

I will remain diligent to this plan because not only do I believe that GOD laid it on my heart, but I have committed it to HIM, and I repeat, HE is concerned about what concerns me!

5 days down, 360 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment