Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 12


Genesis 2:21a - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept...


Honey!  I don't know what GOD was doing in me today, but I went to bed a little after midnight last night and didn't wake up until 6:00 this evening!  I don't remember feeling that worn out, and I didn't sleep all the way through.  I remember awakening at around 9:00, then 2:00, then again a little after 4:00, but I really wasn't up until 6:00.


I feel so rested, and haven't felt that way in so long, I'm not sure what to do with myself.  I did get a lot done in a short space of time.  I cleaned the inside of my car (a project way overdue) and did a quick 20-minute mile w/Leslie Sansone, went to the store and made dinner.  I still feel the need to try to get to bed before 11:00 PM because, believe it or not, I'm beginning to feel sleepy again.  Not sluggish or lazy, just that pleasant winding down from a good day sleepiness.


One good bit of news:  got on the scale and noticed a move in the right direction, but won't be official until tomorrow's weigh-in.  I think I need to also at least get a base line on the body measurements (shudder).


12 days down, 353 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment