Thursday, May 31, 2012

Starting Over

Proverbs 24: 15-18 - Do not lie in wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; do not plunder his resting place; for a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity.  Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; lest the Lord see it, and it displease Him, and He turn away His wrath from him.

Lost my drive and focus for a little bit there, and even though, I kept being badgered by the voice of failure and doubt and negativity, etc., etc., etc., I'm going to concentrate on the part of the above scripture that states, "...for a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again..."

I just had a very relaxing vacation where I reconnected with the Lord God again, and am willing to try again to get this thing right.  What I will do differently is blog just once or twice a week with a goal at the beginning of the week, and the results at the end.

So, as the title says, I'm starting over again, but this time with a different format that may take some of the pressure off.

So, as the saying goes, "once more, with feeling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment